In our Jewish community, there’s room in the tent for everyone.
Let us match your special need with our service, program, or activity:
• Find appropriate events for every age and ability.
• Meet our caring professionals.
• Join a peer support group.
• Join our online community forum to engage in a variety of discussion topics.
• Sparks Club: A brand new Social Club for individuals ages 5 and up with special needs.
• Use our Special Needs Resource Directory* below to locate local support and special needs services.
Contact Allison Wexler at 520-299-3000 x203 for further information. She can connect you with other parents and families, member specialists, teachers, and coaches at our JCC, schools, synagogues, and others or to Tucson’s Jewish Concierge or Jewish Child and Family Services.
Special Need Resource Directory
Desert Horizons CommunitiesDesert Horizons Communities
Individually designed living arrangements, group home care, day program, summer day program, respite and attendant care.
Thanks to a generous grant from the Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona and the Jewish Community Foundation aligned grants process, Tucson’s Jewish community is pleased to offer opportunities for individuals and families with special needs to connect and access resources.