Current Job Openings
New Listing July 23, 2019
COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING MANAGER
Responsible for Jewish Community Foundation (JCF) digital and traditional marketing activities in support of all functional areas of the team. Will work to promote, track, and maintain cross-channel engagement from the various audiences that the JCF seeks to reach, while helping to develop a stronger voice for our organization. Significant initial work orchestrating the redesign of the website and brand refresh will be required. Creativity, attention to detail, and anticipation of team member needs are all requirements for success.
- Oversee website redesign and brand refresh project, including content re-evaluation, restructuring, and rewriting.
- Maintain on an ongoing basis website functionality and content; interface with web developer.
- Develop an overarching strategy for driving leads to the development team and create targeted materials for donor engagement, education, and stewardship.
- Draft and send emails, newsletters, and announcements to various audiences using Outlook, Constant Contact, and other platforms and manage external-facing inboxes.
- Manage social media channels including Facebook, Google MyBusiness, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Work closely with internal and external graphic designers.
- Ideate physical and digital collateral in keeping with JCF branding guidelines.
- Develop relationships with key publications and advertisers in the community.
- Track marketing KPIs to determine the success of initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, plus a minimum of three (3) years’ experience related to the position. Master’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of WordPress; some experience with HTML preferred.
- Exemplary oral and written communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask as well as quickly prioritize requests.
- Available to work some evening and weekend hours.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT AND ENGAGEMENT
Responsible for planning and overseeing engagement and leadership development initiatives at the Jewish Federation, including the young leadership division. Significant work building relationships with donors in the community and overseeing large-scale fundraising. Event coordination and volunteer training are central to the role. Excellent interpersonal communication, ability to multi-task, and innovative thinking essential.
• Develop meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders via phone calls, emails, individual and committee meetings, and events.
• Track recruitment, engagement, and development opportunities and potentials points of community impact.
• Create fundraising plans with key stakeholders and volunteers that maximize participation and impact.
• Arrange community events, such as happy hours, retreats, and other community engagement opportunities from launch through execution, working closely with event planner and event chairs.
• Cultivate donors and train volunteers to participate in Jewish Federation events and solicitations.
• Prepare and distribute marketing materials related to activities within the purview of the role.
• Work within the CRM database to enter information relevant to activities, including pledges, donor contacts, and event budgets.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, plus five (5) years’ experience related to the position. Extensive additional related experience and Associates Degree may potentially substitute for a portion of the stated education requirement.
• Three (3) years supervisory experience preferred.
• Demonstrated competence in fundraising, donor relationship building and event planning.
• Exemplary communication and people skills.
• Understanding of and commitment to the mission of the Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona.
• Available to work some evening and weekend hours.