The Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona currently has an opening for Office Assistant. (posted July 18, 2017)
Full-Time Position with Benefits
- Greet, direct and answer inquiries from visitors entering the facilities.
- Answer incoming telephone calls; efficiently direct them to appropriate staff, take messages and answer inquiries.
- Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and assigned administrative projects/tasks. Included daily tasks are mail distribution, flow of correspondence, maintaining and requisitioning office supplies, processing of tributes and others as assigned.
- Confident and willing to follow security guidelines and procedures while granting visitors and vendors into the building. Monitoring security cameras throughout the day.
- Comfortable with processing cash receipts while ensuring internal controls are adhered to.
- Excellent communications and people skills with the public and colleagues; customer service-oriented
- Professional appearance and presence
- Experience with administrative processes in a professional office environment
- Experience handling confidential information
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Working knowledge of Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) with an emphasis on Excel
Preferred Qualities and Competencies
- Team player, customer service focus, friendly, able to handle busy front office
- Comfortable with multitasking and ability to prioritize projects
We are an equal opportunity employer. Background check required.