5550 East 5th Street
Tucson, AZ 85711
Yom Kippur - Wednesday, Oct. 9, 8:30am (TICKETS REQUIRED)
- All Family/Youth Program, 10:30am - For all children Preschool through 6th grades and their parents
A unique High Holy Day experience in which families explore key concepts through creative activities, and then learn how to apply these lessons to everyday life.
- A High Holy Days Experience with Jordan Wiley-Hill, inspirational Jewish spiritual storyteller, for 7th thru 12th Graders, 10:30am
Through drama games and all sorts of wild and wonderful activities, this experiential “service” will allow participants to have a good time while taking the High Holy Days (and themselves) to a higher level
- Young Children’s Family Service for preschool/kindergarten and their parents, 10:30am
- Holocaust Service & Yizkor, approx. 10:40am
- Break-the-Fast for Children ages 3 to 12; 12:15pm
- Mincha & Ne’ilah Service 3:35pm
- Final Shofar 6:39pm, followed by symbolic Break-the-Fast
COMPLIMENTARY HIGH HOLY DAYS TICKETS
All unaffiliated Jews 35-years-old and younger; all college students; and all military personnel are invited to attend High Holy Days services at no charge.