The Coalition for Jewish Education of the Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona is pleased to provide a range of dynamic curricular materials in support of Holocaust Education. These curricular materials include creative and effective lesson plans for students grades 5-12 and a library of reference materials to support teachers in their
own lesson designs. Issues of tolerance, understanding, respect, celebration of diversity and courage are inextricably linked to Holocaust Education, and we can provide curricular resources for presenting lessons on these themes.
Available resources include:
• “Why We Remember” Documentary Film (nominated for 2007 Rocky Mountain Emmy)
• TucsonSurvivors.org – a companion website to “Why We Remember”
• Video for Yom Hashoah Holocaust Remembrance Day May 1, 2011
• Coordination of guest speakers including Holocaust Survivors
• Remember the Eleven Million Bracelets and Education Packet
• Lending library of books, videos and curriculum materials
• March of the Living: High School Poland-Israel experience
• Coordination of Holocaust Education Teacher In-Service
Additionally, we will coordinate Holocaust Survivors and/or other speakers who specialize in Holocaust Education to visit your class. We are honored to assist schools throughout Southern Arizona in bringing the lessons of the Holocaust to life in their classrooms. Please contact Bryan Davis to request curricular materials, schedule speakers or for further information.