LGBT Jewish Inclusion Project: Fostering a Welcoming Community for LGBT Jews
Celebrate Jewish Holidays and connect to the community of LGBT Jews in Tucson!
Join us for High Holidays, Hanukkah parties, Passover Seders, education and outreach events.
• Enhance your religious and/or spiritual life – Attend events with other LGBT Jews and allies, including study and discussion groups, speakers, monthly programs and services at welcoming congregations.
• Socialize with other LGBT Jews - Enjoy fun community outings, educational and cultural programming.
• Join together with other community organizations to give tzedakah, donate time, and be of service to help make our community better for needy LGBT youth, people living with HIV/AIDS, and other worthy charitable projects.
We need you to be a part of our vibrant and growing Jewish community! Tucson is a unique enclave in the Southwest, where LGBT-Jewish inclusion is thriving. We are your reference point for connecting with LGBT and Jewish resources, people, and information, here in Southern Arizona and in major cities around the world. To donate to Friends of LGBT Inclusion Project, click here.
Some of the upcoming programs and events include:
• Book Discussion Group: “The Matzo Ball Heiress” by Laurie Gwen Shapiro, March 23 @ Sagebrush Cantina
• Rabbis’ Recommended Reading Book Club – "The Saturday Morning Murder: A Psychoanalytic Case" by Batya Gur. Discussion being led by Rabbi Helen Cohn, M'Kor Hayim, May 4 at JFSA.
• Shabbat Services – every other month at rotating congregations.
Donations are greatly appreciated and help support the full participation of all members of the Jewish Inclusion Project.
Keep in touch...Please send us any changes in your e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number so we can be sure you get all our e-mail announcements and event information.